The modular courses start in September and January of each academic year.
- September start date: 6 September 2021
- January start date: 26 January 2022
Information about all programmes from previous years of entry can be found in the archive.
8 to 12 weeks part time, depending on the modules chosen for study.
- A 2.1 undergraduate Honours degree in a relevant biological science. Entry will also be offered following successful completion of the Undergraduate Certificate in Sustainable Aquaculture in conjunction with additional evidence of relevant professional experiential learning. If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
- English language proficiency. See English language tests and qualifications.
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
2021 fees have not yet been set for this course. For the 2020 fees, please check the fees web page.
Applications are accepted until shortly before teaching starts. Applicants should apply as early as possible to be eligible for certain scholarships and for international visa purposes.
- CV or résumé
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language)
- covering letter or letter of intent (optional).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.