Postgraduate, leading to a Master of Science (MSc)
- Start date: 6 September 2021
- End date: 30 September 2022
Information about all programmes from previous years of entry can be found in the archive.
One year full time or two years part time
A good 2.1 undergraduate Honours degree in a subject other than business or management. Students with a background in business, management or related subjects are advised to consider the Information Technology (MSc), the International Business (MLitt) or the Marketing (MLitt) programmes.
If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
English language proficiency
For direct entry to a Masters in Computer Science, you will be required to provide evidence of English language proficiency. See English language tests and qualifications.
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
14 June 2021. Applicants should apply as early as possible to be eligible for certain scholarships and for international visa purposes. To maintain staff-student ratios, the University reserves the right to stop accepting applications once the programme is full.
- CV or résumé. This should include your personal details with a history of your education and employment to date.
- personal statement (optional)
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates. Please only provide certified copies with official English translations if applicable. Do not send original documents as they cannot be returned.
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.