Postgraduate; leading to a Master of Science (MSc)
- Start date: 9 September 2019
- End date: 30 September 2021
Information about all programmes from previous years of entry can be found in the archive.
Two years full time
A good 2.1 Honours undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
English language proficiency. See English language tests and qualifications.
Modules are taught in English; however, students who intend to study in France should have a minimum knowledge of French to help them in their day-to-day living.
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
Tuition fees for this course are set by the Erasmus Mundus programme. See the Maynooth University website for information about fees.
See Maynooth University's apply page for application deadlines.
- CV (using the European format)
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- two signed academic references (at least one from the institution you have graduated or will graduate from)
- copy of your birth certificate or valid passport
- proof of residence
- personal statement
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.