Coronavirus information and guidance

Apply for a Tier 4 visa

If you are an international student studying in the UK for more than six months, you may need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa before you enter the UK. Find out if you need a visa.

Please refer to the UKVI Tier 4 policy guidance which sets out the exact requirements for a Tier 4 application.

Supporting documents

Your supporting documents need to be originals and not photocopies. You should also provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English.  

You also need to make sure that you have one blank page, front and back, in your passport or travel document where you visa vignette will be attached.