Lost or stolen documents

If your passport, visa, biometric residence permit, or any other form of travel documentation gets lost or stolen, you must apply for a replacement as soon as possible.

International advisers in Registry can answer any questions you may have relating to visas and other travel documents. They can also help you review your application and supporting documents, and submit and track your application within the UK. You can email them for assistance at advint@st-andrews.ac.uk.