The Kinnessburn Scholarship2021 entry
An annual award of £2,000 partial fee waiver will be made to up to two recipients of a Kinnessburn scholarship. The prize of £2,000 is deducted from the undergraduate degree tuition fee for each year of undergraduate study at the University of St Andrews.
No cash alternative is offered. If a student who has been offered a Kinnessburn scholarship does not subsequently enrol onto an undergraduate programme, the scholarship is withdrawn.
Kinnessburn scholars will have an Ambassador role for IE whilst they are a UG student at the University of St Andrews and in receipt of the Kinnessburn scholarship funding. This role will need approximately 10 hours per semester, and may include:
- Supporting foundation offer-holders and entrants
- Exit interviews with IE staff to reflect on impact of foundation on UG experience when they graduate from their degree programme.
- An invitation to online recruitment events
- An in-person event in Kinnessburn early each semester (January and September) to connect newly-started students with alumni
- Participation in focus groups for marketing ideas.