Perth and Kinross Educational Trust


Grants may be available for students in further or higher education, including mature students and postgraduates, who were born or attended school in Perth and Kinross.


Application restrictions

Study level

Available to students studying at:

Undergraduate and postgraduate

Domicile for fee status

Scotland home

Available to

Prospective students

Mode of study

Full time, Part time - daytime

Geographical criteria

Scotland (UK/Home)

How to apply

To apply, you must present your form to the Trustees' solicitors, who will tell you the closing date for application. You can get application forms from:

Neighbourhood Manager
Perth and Kinross Council
Neighbourhood Office
Lodge Street

Or you can get the application forms from the solicitors:

Messrs. Gibson and Spears
Dow and Son
9 East Fergus Place