How to pay your fees - postgraduate
Before starting your postgraduate studies, you will need to make a payment or set up an instalment plan for your tuition and accommodation fees.
For the academic year 2020-2021, students will need to pay at least 25% of their tuition and accommodation fees or set up one of the instalment plans, as part of matriculation. You can pay in full at any point before matriculation if you prefer.
Accommodation fees will only be due if you have accepted an accommodation contract prior to your matriculation.
- 7 September 2020 - minimum of 25% paid (as part of online matriculation)
- 20 November 2020 - minimum of 50% paid
- 20 January 2021 - minimum of 75% paid
- 20 March 2021 - full payment of tuition and accommodation fees are due
Postgraduate students who have set up a 12-month recurring card plan for tuition or accommodation are exempted from the deadlines above.
What are my fees?
The University of St Andrews does not send out invoices for tuition or accommodation fees. Instead, you should use the following links to check what your fees are:
How to pay
You can make payments by:
- bank transfer and eWallet
- debit or credit card
- setting up a payment plan.
For specific details about methods of payment, see payment information for current students.