Transfer students

The University of St Andrews accepts a small number of applications each year from students who wish to transfer to the University from another higher education institution.

Transfer applicants from the UK must apply through UCAS.

Overseas students (this is most international students, see fee status) can use our direct application, if St Andrews is the only university within the UK that you are applying to. If you are applying to more than one university in the UK, then you must apply through UCAS.