Cardio Tennis is a fun group activity open to everyone and aimed at all playing levels, designed for people looking for a new way to burn calories and interact with others. As an alternative to the gym, this cardio workout will get you moving around the court and although it is not a coaching session, players will naturally develop their games by hitting plenty of tennis balls over the course of the 1 hour session.
- Thursdays 12.30-13.30 (all year round during semester time)
- University Sports Centre - outdoor tennis courts
- Rackets are available at reception if required.
The session consists of:
- A warm up
- A drills session where the class perform a variety of sequences of shots, footwork drills and exercises
- A games session playing modified fun games that keep the group moving
- Cool down
Cost? (drop in session)
- Fitness+ FREE
- Students £4.50
- Staff £5.50
- Community £6.50