St Andrews is internationally renowned as the home of golf. The game has been played here for over 450 years and the town houses Europe's largest public golf complex run by the St Andrews Links Trust.
With seven golf courses catering for all levels of player and an excellent golf practice facility, there are numerous opportunities to learn and play this challenging sport.
Weekly Group Lessons
- Open to all staff and students
- Take place at the St Andrews links Golf Academy
- The weekly lesson price includes:10 x 1 hour lessons, a range card with 500 golf balls, 4 x short game golf ball allocation
- Over the course of the 10 weeks you will work on the following areas:
- Set up, top of the backswing, impact, tee shots, putting, chipping, pitching and bunker shots
- Weeks 9 and 10 sees a review of everything you have learned in weeks 1 to 8.
- Maximum class size is 10
- Fitness+ Members - £160
- Non-Fitness+ Members - £185
As with all courses, we reserve the right to substitute the class teacher if necessary.
How to Book
All golf lessons can now be booked online using the new Saints Sport booking system.
Book at reception
Alternatively please download and complete the Saints Golf Lessons Application Form 2019 (PDF, 550 KB) and bring it to the Sports Centre reception.
St Andrews Links Ticket
St Andrews Links is the Home of Golf where the game has been played for at least six centuries. Comprising of seven courses the Links is now the largest public golfing complex in Europe.
St Andrews Links was gifted to the residents of St Andrews almost 900 years ago and they have special playing privileges, some of which are extended to Students studying at the University of St Andrews.
Full time University of St Andrews students can purchase a yearly or a single round green fee ticket at discounted rates.
These guidelines tell you exactly how to play the courses at St Andrews Links and make the most of your time here at the Home of Golf.
St Andrews Links Ticket 2019-2020 (PDF, 289 KB)