Saints Sport Internships
Student Sport Team (SST)
Saints Sport is delighted to offer a variety of opportunities for student internships. The interns form the Student Sport Team and are fully immersed in the busy activities associated with managing the sporting and fitness opportunities available at the University.
If you are keen to learn in a work based environment, develop skills, add value and bring creativity to an exciting, dynamic team then please have a look at the opportunities below or check back towards the end of each academic year as we look to recruit our new team.
Internships for academic year 2021-2022:
The recruitment process for the 2021-2022 Saints Sport Internship programme has closed and the Student Sport Team will be made up from the following roles. Please see the attached Job Descriptions for more information on each position.
- Sports Clubs Accounts Officer (Word, 31 KB)
Sports Marketing roles
- Marketing Officer (Content Developer) (Word, 885 KB) - 2 positions available
- Marketing Officer (Events) (Word, 885 KB)
- Marketing Officer (Graphic Design and Publicity) (Word, 884 KB)
Sports Development roles
- Sport Participation Officer (Word, 890 KB) - 2 positions available
- Volunteer Development Officer (Word, 888 KB) - 2 positions available
- Wellbeing and Equal Opportunities Officer (Word, 58 KB)
- Football Leagues Officer (Word, 893 KB)