Our estate at University Park is located in a tranquil setting to the west of the historic town centre, close to University Hall on the Rathelpie plateau, which forms part of the Hepburn Gardens Conservation Area. Stretching over 40 acres, the site has fine views across the Tay estuary over to the Sidlaw Hills, and was gifted to the University in 1904 by notable industrialist and benefactor Andrew Carnegie.
Our grass pitches at University Park are renowned across the country as amongst the finest in Scotland
Our full-size, floodlit, FIFA 2 star and World Rugby approved third-generation synthetic pitch is used for rugby, football and lacrosse
The sand dressed pitch offers a training and match venue for a number of sports clubs, including Hockey and Football
Our four-court outdoor tennis space was resurfaced in 2012, and is used regularly for Tennis Club training sessions and matches and for community tennis lessons.
Catering for long jump, triple jump, shot put, discus, high jump, polevault and steeple chase, with a multi-sport tarmac court also situated within the track
A guide to the pitch layout at University Park