Saints Sport Bookings
Saints Sport Terms and Conditions
Please read the Sports Centre Terms and Conditions before booking or using any of our facilities and services.
Terms & Conditions (PDF, 309 KB)
Saints Sport Media and Photography Policy
Media and Photography Policy (PDF, 282 KB)
How can I book?
|Phone: +44(0)1334 462190 (option 1)|
|At the Sports Centre reception|
When can I book?
|Fitness classes||up to 2 days in advance||N/A drop in only|
|Facilities||14 days in advance||5 days in advance|
Bookings may be cancelled up to 24 hours preceding the booking by:
- Phone: +44(0)1334 462190 (option 1)
- At Reception
What can I book?
|Basketball 1/2 court (indoor)||Free||£13.20/£22.50/£22.50|
|Basketball court (outdoor)||Free||£15.00/£27.00/£27.00|
|Football 6-a-side pitch (outdoor)||Free||£15.00/£27.00/£27.00|
|Football 5-a-side pitch (indoor)||Free||£25.00/£43.20/£45.00|
|Table Tennis court||Free||£7.30/£9.00/£9.00|
|Tennis court (outdoor)||Free||£7.30/£9.00/£9.00|
|Tennis court (indoor)||Free||£12.50/£18.00/£18.00|
|Volleyball court (indoor)||Free||£45.00/£45.00/£45.00|
|Volleyball court (grass)||Free||£15.00/£27.00/£27.00|
Standard Fitness Classes
Premium Fitness Classes (Yoga/Pilates)
|Staff and community netball||£2.00||N/A/£3.00/£3.00|
|Saints 5k run||Free||Free|
|Tennis lessons (60 min)||£30.00||£30.00|
|Tennis lessons (30 min)||£15.00||£15.00|
|Weekly classes||see Junior Saints webpages for prices||see Junior Saints webpages for prices|
|Holiday camps||see Junior Saints webpages for prices||see Junior Saints webpages for prices|
|Birthday parties||email Gary Brankin for details||email Gary Brankin for details|
- All users must report to reception BEFORE the booked activity takes place.
- If you do not check in, the person who made the booking will incur a non-attendance charge, whether the activity took place or not.
- Debtors will be unable to rebook until their outstanding balance has been paid.
- You must give valid membership details when you book. If making a reservation in person, show your membership card to the reception staff. If booking by phone, have your membership number ready.
- The details of your booking will be confirmed with you when you book, along with any special conditions of use.
- When a Fitness+ member books a facility, all non-members, Club Access Members, visitors and guests taking part in the activity are required to pay the standard Activity Ticket rate of £4.80 (student), £5.80 (staff) and £6.80 (community), or the court fee (which may be less costly depending on numbers).
To avoid disappointment and unnecessary charges, please remember to carry your ID card at all times.