The University of St Andrews has policies that affect the management and publication of research data. Please refer to these policies for guidance.
- Research data management policy
- Data protection policy
- External work (Intellectual property rights)
- Copyright and policy on intellectual property rights (students)
Guidance on external policies and regulations:
- Policies and procedures fo research involving humans and research involving animals
- Research integrity
- Freedom of information (FOI)
- Environmental information
Please don't hesitate to contact the RDM team for further information and advice.