Training and support
If you require help with any aspect of managing your research data, please contact us. The Research Data Management team is based in the library and we have close working relationships with the research and innovation services, and the research funding support teams. If we can't answer your question directly, we will forward your query to someone who can.
Additional support we can provide may include
- Advice on funders' policies on research data,
- guidance on the storage of research data during the project, and depositing it for preservation once the project comes to an end,
- advice on journals' policies on data sharing,
- advice on licensing and intellectual property (IP) rights with respect to research data
- help with writing a data management plan: Allow no less than two weeks for data management plan consultations, in particular for H2020 applications. For short notice requests, we will make every effort to provide you with the information you need to write your plan; however, we won't be able to guarantee a full review of your DMP.