Skip navigation to content

Home, European Union or International Student - Payment of Accommodation Fees

Are you a Home, European Union or International student?

United Kingdom flag Home
European flag European Union
International flag


If a private company or other organisation are paying your accommodation fees, you will be required to provide us with the full name and contact details as part of Online Matriculation.