Passport to Health and Wellbeing
Key details: To support staff wellbeing. Please discuss this programme and obtain approval from your manager before submitting your request.
- Academic staff
- Professional staff
- Research staff
- Research supervisors
OSDS and the University's Health & Wellbeing Group have worked together to develop a holistic programme to support staff wellbeing. There are 4 themes: Mental, Physical, Nutritional and Workplace wellbeing. Participants need to attend 4 core courses, plus a minimum of two optional courses for each theme: https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/osds/passport-programmes/health-wellbeing/
4 courses - you have to complete all of these.
- Eating Well
- Enjoying an Active Lifestyle
- Mental Wellbeing/Steps for Stress
- Your University: Your Wellbeing
9 courses - you have to complete 2 of these.
- Let's Talk: Menopause
- Mentally Healthy Workplace - Training for Managers
- Positive Psychology - The Science of Happiness
- Resilience in the face of change - part 1
- Resilience in the face of change - part 2
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid - 2 day Course
- Successful Sleep & Relaxation Workshop
- Wellbeing for Carers
5 courses - you have to complete 2 of these.
- Eating Well - Menopause
- Eating Well for Families
- Food and Mood
- Sober October: Home Kombucha Tasting by Luvians
- Sober October: Kombucha Tasting by Luvians
6 courses - you have to complete 2 of these.
- Cancer Awareness Talk and Lab Tour
- Jump Out Of January
- Stay Home/Stay Fit
- Step Count Challenge
- Wee Walk Once a Week (WWOW)
- Yoga (various)
10 courses - you have to complete 2 of these.
- Assertiveness Skills
- Creating Positive Outcomes - from difficult conversations
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour 1
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour 2
- Ease the Load - Feeling Good About Your Busy Life
- Love Later Life
- Time Management
- Understanding interpersonal needs using FIRO-B
- Understanding Thinking Styles
- Your Coach