Eduroam is the University's wifi network. You can connect most devices to Eduroam by following these steps:
- Connect to uos-connect wifi.
- Open a web browser and go to http://connect.st-andrews.ac.uk.
- Click 'Go to eduroam setup'.
- Log in with your University username and password.
- Click 'Download eduroam profile'.
- Connect to Eduroam wifi with your University username and password.
If your device cannot connect to the wifi, you can use an ethernet cable in your hall of residence instead. Ask you residences manager for an ethernet cable to use in your room.
Find out more about internet access in halls of residence, across the University, and for visitors on the internet access page.