Your St Andrews
Wherever you are, you can take St Andrews with you. Discover the benefits of studying with us, from the moment you start your course, to long after you graduate.
Foster your talents and discover interests that you never knew you had.
Develop your academic skills and take your career forward
With exceptional support from the University’s Centre for Educational Enhancement and Development, you can improve your academic skills and develop on your chosen course.
Engage with our Careers Centre
Moving your career forward and planning your next steps can be really exciting. We are here to offer you expert guidance, to inspire you, to empower you to make the most of new opportunities.
We offer one-to-one appointments, including interview coaching and advice on managing your professional profile. We aim to help you to understand and articulate your skills, so that you can develop a meaningful career, whatever your ambitions.
The St Andrews Careers Centre can assist you to:
- find out more about your chosen career path
- connect with potential employers and build your networks
- enhance your CV and understand your skillset, giving you the best chance to realise your potential.
Be part of our extraordinary student community
One thing that our students have in common, no matter where they are or where they are from, is that they are extraordinary individuals. Our diverse student life and community reflects that.
As a St Andrews student, you will be part of our vibrant student community. You can either connect online or, if you are ever in St Andrews, join us in-person.
- You will be able to use our online library resources, with 24/7 access to journals, ebooks, and electronic databases. If you need support, you can chat to our library staff online (9am-5pm UK time).
- If you have a passion for music, you can attend a range of concerts online or improve your playing skills with one-to-one virtual lessons from the Music Centre (costs apply).
- Take care of your wellbeing through our Student Services. Look after your mental health with wellbeing workshops and SilverCloud, which offers a range of self-guided Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) courses.
- Connect with our Chaplaincy through livestreamed services.
Join our alumni network
Our alumni network spans the globe. Our alumni stay connected with St Andrews and each other through many channels. From regional alumni clubs to our networking and e-mentoring platform, Saint Connect, there are lots of ways to stay active in our community.
Join our virtual information session
Meet our staff, learn more, and ask questions about how our courses can work for you.