You can continue to access electronic material through SEEKER the A-Z list of databases and the ejournals webpage while SAULCAT is unavailable. Please also use SEEKER to search for books and material held in the Library building – the location number or classmark is given for items so you can find them on the shelf. To borrow material, go to the Library Service Desk and to return, please leave items on the trolley next to the return machine.
For this 6.5 hour period, you will not be able to:
- Access SAULCAT to search for or recall items.
- Log in to your Library record to renew items or view what you have currently on loan, or pay any Library fines.
- Request items from the Library Store.
- Place Inter-Library Loan requests.
- Link through to information about print books and DVDs from your online reading list.
- You will also not be able to search for Special Collections rare books (but the manuscript material and photography collections will be unaffected).
We apologise for the inconvenience. We are carrying out work on this system so that everything will be in place for us to offer a new and improved search system in January 2019. We’ll tell you more about this soon!