Over the next few months, the UK Data Service will run a series of introductory webinars to help you navigate the data that they hold. All webinars are free and run from 15.00—16.00.
Webinars introducing different aspects of the Service:
• Introduction to the UK Data Service, 25 April
• Finding and accessing data in the UK Data Service, 4 May
• Key issues in reusing data, 16 May
• Data management basics, 18 May
• Guided walk through ReShare, 13 June
More specialised webinars:
• Putting data on maps, 4 April
• Using qualitative data in your postgraduate research, 12 April
• Using open UK Data Service Census Support datasets in open source GIS software, 27 April
To book, or find out more information visit the UK Data Service events pages.