A bequest made in 1681 to St Salvator's College by William Moore (c. 1640-1684), Archdeacon of St Andrews and former student at the College. It consists of around 250 volumes of works of the 16th and 17th centuries, chiefly theological.
The collection is catalogued and available here via the online catalogue. There is a 1744 manuscript catalogue which lists the bequest in its full original extent. Classmarks for books in this collection have the prefix Mor.
WEK Rankin, 'A seventeenth century manse library', Records of the Scottish Church History Society, 17 (1969-1971), p47-63.