This collection is the library of Bishop David Low (1768-1854), Bishop of Ross, Moray and Argyle, from his house at Pittenweem, Fife ('The Priory'), where it remained after his death, until 1967 and was subsequently moved to St Andrews University Library. It consists of around 750 volumes, mostly pre-1851 and mostly theological works, especially strong in works relating to the Episcopal Church of Scotland and the American Episcopal Church. There is also some literature (English and classical, including a copy of the Ged Stereotyped edition of Sallust, Edinburgh 1739) and history.
The collection is accessible via the online catalogue here. Classmarks for books in this collection have the prefix Low.