Rev. John Beveridge (ms36242-ms36244)
Ordained in the United Presbyterian Church, Beveridge ministered in Stow (Midlothian), Wolverhampton, Dundee, Fossoway (Kinross-shire), and Gartmore (Perthshire) before retiring from the regular ministry in 1926. His papers include correspondence (392 letters, dating from 1884 to 1940), various manuscript translations, original articles, scrapbooks, photographs and lectures. His main interests were in Norway, Esperanto, and bee-keeping, and this is reflected in the collection of his papers.
The Library also holds his collection of rare books, see the Beveridge Collection.
View the archive catalogue entry for the Beveridge Collection.