Small Business Collections
The following list gives an idea of the range of smaller collections of business papers held in the manuscript collections, along with brief details of the status of their finding aids.
- East of Scotland Shipbuilders Association (and predecessors) (ms38381); 20th century; hand list only.
- Gateside Mill Co.(ms38110-38168); 19th, 20th century; listed.
- Markinch Co-operative Society (ms38216); 20th century; listed
- Patrick & Mitchell, solicitors, Cupar (ms30357-30380); 17th-20th century; no list.
- John White Automations Ltd, Auchtermuchty (ms38487); 19th, 20th century; handlist available.
- Struthers Barn farm (ms38444); 20th century; account books
- Walker and Pryde, St Andrews, architects (ms38653); 1884-1945; brief list
- J N Hotchkiss, solicitor (ms38442); 20th century; no list
- Kermath, pharmacist (ms36033-36040); 20th century; no list
Lists are available for some of these collections via the online catalogue.