Langlands Architects (ms38687)
Langlands were a firm of architects and surveyors based at 31 Murraygate, Dundee. The firm was founded in 1887 by James Hendry Langlands, who worked for and then succeeded Ireland & Maclaren. He and his son worked mainly for the Dundee School Board, but business languished after the merger of the Board with Dundee Corporation. The firm closed down in the 1960s.
The collection consists of trade circulars, brochures and catalogues from the 1930s-1960s.
View the online catalogue entry for the Langlands Collection.