As alumni of the University you now have access to online resources and databases. We will be reviewing this access in light of the current circumstances, but the below are available until February 2021.
- American Institute of Physics journals (access to the complete package, including society journals).
- Annual Reviews journals (access to all 50 Annual Review journals, from Analytical Chemistry to Economics to Psychology).
- Credo Reference (online reference resources from more than 100 publishers).
- DramaOnline (full-text of plays from Drama Online Core Collection).
- Duke journals (over 50 journals in the arts and social sciences).
- EBSCO educational databases (British Education Index (BEI), Education Resource Information Center (ERIC), Educational Administration Abstracts, Education Abstracts and Child Development & Adolescent Studies).
- Edinburgh University Press journals (over 50 journals in the humanities and social sciences).
- JSTOR (periodicals archive of over 2,000 leading scholarly journals in the humanities, social sciences and sciences. Over fifty million pages of content).
- Karger journals (over 80 medical and scientific journals).
- Migration to new worlds (primary source materials on migration in the 19th and 20th centuries).
- Project Muse (Premium Collection) journals (over 600 journals in the humanities and social sciences).
- SAGE journals (over 600 journals in the social sciences, humanities and life sciences, including titles from learned societies).
- Walter de Gruyter journals (over 300 journals in humanities and sciences).
See the 'Acceptable use guidelines' (page 1) for downloading, copyright, and sharing material from the University Library's electronic resources.