Skip navigation to content

Network Cables

In order to use the cabled network you will need a standard Category 5 Ethernet cable for use with a 10/100 Ethernet network.

A small stock of cables will be made available to residence reception desks at no extra charge for students wishing to take advantaged of the cable network as well as the wireless provision.

Quick answers

See if your question is answered in our quick answers.

Contact the IT Service Desk

Log a call using IT Self-Service
(01334 46) 3333
 Message us on Skype for Business
(Mon - Fri, 09:00 - 17:00)

Level 2
University Library
North Street
St Andrews
Fife KY16 9TR

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri
: 08:30-18:00
(front desk support
from 09:00)

Sat: 10:00-17:00
Sun: 11:00-18:00

The IT Service Desk is closed
for staff training on Fridays
between 09:30 and 10:30