- Expenses Policy (PDF, 957 KB)
- Grievance Policy (PDF, 421 KB)
- Sickness Absence Policy (PDF, 428 KB)
- Personal Relationships at Work Policy (PDF, 711 KB)
Pay Award 2018/19
- Pay Scale with Supp Payment August 2018 (with on costs) (PDF, 328 KB)
Brexit - Support for EEA staff
The University recognises the importance that our international community plays in the success of our institution and is intent on ensuring we provide the best support to all our staff and their families. As the UK prepares to exit the European Union, the University understands that this is an uncertain and anxious time for EEA nationals and their families.
The UK Government participates in a two-year negotiation period with the European Union, after triggering Article 50 of the Treaty on the European Union. During this time, the terms of the UK’s exit from the European Union will be decided.
Support from the University
The University is committed to protecting the on-going employment and rights of EEA nationals. The University is reliant on the value that the free movement of EEA nationals bring to maintain our strong position as a Scottish University with a global reputation.
As at 1 April 2017, EEA nationals comprise of 14% of the University’s total workforce.
As part of the support to current EEA nationals working at the University, the following activities have been implemented –
- A series of drop-in sessions across the University for EEA colleagues
- Open fora chaired by the Principal and members of the Principal’s Office
- Individual consultation meetings with Human Resources
- Practical advice that we offer through our webpages
- The University covering the cost of applications for permanent residence or an EEA registration certificate.
Further information and support can be found at https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/staff/brexit/ or by contacting Cameron Little in Human Resources on extension 2497 or by email email@example.com