Staff LGBTIQ+ Network
To support University staff, on 7 September 2016 we launched our first Staff LGBTIQ+ Network meeting in the town of St Andrews.
On 24 April 2020, the network commenced running online as a virtual support forum.
The purpose of the informal network supported and funded by the University is to:
• Provide a confidential forum to share knowledge and good practice through networking
• Provide effective solutions in policy/planning development
• Increase the positive profile of LGBTIQ+ staff through events and initiatives
To join the confidential mailing list, please email the central University EDI Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gender Reassignment
- Sexual Orientation
- LGBTIQ+ Staff Role Models
- Stonewall and the University
- LGBT Charter and the University
- LGBT+ life at St Andrews
- Member Blog