Latter Day Saints (Mormon)
Followers (Estimated): Over 16 million worldwide.
Place of worship: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
1) Precludes the use of coffee, tea, alcohol, tobacco, and other illegal drugs.
Food: Usually health conscious and eat little meat.
Festivals and Observances:
1) Christmas Day: Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
2) Good Friday: Observance of the death of Jesus Christ (two days before Easter).
3) Easter Day: Observance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
4) Pioneer Day: Celebrates arrival of the first Latter-day Saint pioneers.
5) Monday evenings and Sunday (morning and afternoon) are observed for a day of worship.