In addition to legal drivers, there are also funding drivers to ensure that curriculum delivery and services provided to students are non-discriminatory within the University.
Through the ‘Scottish Funding Council (SFC) Outcome Agreement’ with the University, there is a formal requirement to provide annual evidence of compliance through:
- The achieving of key diversity awards
- Updated equality law compliant policies
- Publishing of student equality data monitoring
- Engagement with the diverse student body
- Utilising EDI guidance developed by Advance HE
Updated: 15 Oct 2019