Background to ECU and HEA (Advance HE) University activity
HEA Equality in the Curriculum Workshops were delivered onsite (Fri 25 Nov and Wed 14 Dec 2016 1-4pm).
E&D for Academics: Factsheets (2013): was created in partnership with the ECU and the HE sector, involving feedback from our following academics:
- Dr. Clare Peddie, School of Biology
- Dr. Elisabetta Girelli, Department of Film Studies
- Prof. Simon Guild, School of Medicine
- Prof. Stephen Reicher, School of Psychology & Neuroscience
Extract from the ECU 'Scottish Liaison Group' meeting minutes:
"ECU updated the group on the scoping exercise undertaken by Dr Felicity Cooke involving interviews with Scottish academics to determine what resources would be most helpful and effective. ECU thanked Sukhi Bains (St Andrews) and Denise Boyle (Edinburgh) for arranging academics for interviews."
Developing an Inclusive Culture in Higher Education (2011-2012): The following institutional working group submitted a good practice document (3711 words) in addition to completing a Self Evaluation (28 pages):
- Prof. Stephen Reicher, School of Psychology & Neuroscience – Project Lead
- Prof. Alyson Tobin, Vice-Principal for Learning & Teaching
- Dr. Laurence Lasselle, Pro-Dean (Advising)
- Students Association Director of Representation
- Sukhi Bains, Head of E&D (HR)
Download: HEA Developing an inclusive culture in HE (PDF, 961 KB)