Mental Health Support Service (external)
Access to Work Mental Health Support Service is a confidential service delivered by Remploy is funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and is available at no charge to any employees with depression, anxiety, stress or other mental health issues affecting their work.
Specialist advisers provide:
- Tailored work-focused mental health support for nine months
- Suitable coping strategies
- A support plan to keep them in, or return to work
- Ideas for workplace adjustments to help them fulfil their role
- Practical advice to support those with a mental health condition.
Please note to be eligible for this service, individuals need to be in permanent or temporary employment and have a mental health condition (diagnosed or undiagnosed) that has resulted in workplace absence or is causing difficulties to remain in work.
- Tel: 0300 456 8114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.remploy.co.uk/employers/mental-health-and-wellbeing/workplace-mental-health-support-service-employers
Alternatively please feel free to contact Occupational Health for internal support.