CAHUN, WALTER [SSNE 4350]
- CAHUN, (often confused with COLQUHOUN, CAHUN, CAUN)
- First name
- DUMBARTON, DUNBARTONSHIRE
- Social status
Text sourceWalter Cahun was born in Dunbartonshire in Scotland and immigrated to Sweden in 1572 with the troops which Charles de Mornay brought across to King Johan III.
P. Möller, 'Colquhon-Cahun-Gahn-Canonheilm; en boskillnad' in Person Historisk Tidskrift, 1966, pp.85-125; Svenska Adelns Attartavlor, vol. 1, p.735.
- SWEDEN, CHARLES DE MORNAY
- Arrived 1575-01-11, as OFFICER
- Departed 1576-01-10, as OFFICER
- Capacity OFFICER, purpose MILITARY