Leverhulme Trust early career fellowships
APPLICATIONS FOR SUPPORT
FOR LEVERHULME TRUST EARLY-CAREER FELLOWSHIPS, 2022
The School’s internal deadline for preliminary applications is 4pm on 15 December 2021. Applications should be sent to the Director of Research, on email@example.com
Applications should consist of a single document (.docx or .PDF) containing the material that would be included in the following sections of the Leverhulme Trust application form:
- Title of research proposal: No more than 80 characters including spaces.
- Fields of study: Select the fields of study which most closely reflect the area of research of the current application.
- Abstract: This account should be given in non-technical terms so as to be easily comprehensible to a non-expert (maximum 100 words).
- Short CV (no more than 2 pages) making clear your actual PhD Award Date
- Details of current and past research: Give details of your current and past research experience (maximum 250 words). If this is too extensive to be summarised in 250 words focus on the research most relevant to the current application.
- Detailed statement of proposed research: This should include aims, objectives, methodology and outcome (e.g. publication plans). This statement and the bibliographic references may not exceed two sides of A4. We recommend that you use Arial font size 11
- Major publications: Please list your publications (maximum one side of A4) under three main headings; ‘In preparation’, ‘Submitted’ and ‘Published’, as appropriate. We recommend that you use Arial font size 11. If a full list of your publications exceeds one page, then include only the publications most relevant to the current application.
- Name of mentor at St Andrews
- Names of 3 Referees: Name and current institution. No more than one referee should be from the proposed host institution.. The head of department from your proposed host institution may not act as a referee. [no letters of support needed at this initial stage]