Giving to English at St Andrews
Did you, or someone you know, enjoy and benefit from studying English at St Andrews? Or do you simply value the study of literature and want to enable it?
The School of English has a number of ways in which you can contribute financially to those who study English, or wish to, at St Andrews.
- Endowed Lectureship in American Literature will enhance the study of international literatures within the School of English. This is part of the University of St Andrews 600th Anniversary fundraising campaign: Endowed Lectureship in American Literature.
- The Kennedy Scholarship which provides support for students who requires financial help for the four years of their undergraduate degree studying English.
- Postgraduate Scholarships providing much needed funds to allow talented postgraduates to study with us in the School of English.
- Family Book Fund, a long-running fund which provides books and online resources to the Library - donors can specify they would like to support resources for the School of English.
- Unrestricted donations for the School of English which would be used at the Head of School’s discretion to respond to needs as they arise.
Any gift you would like to give, no matter how small, can make a difference to our ability to help these students. 100% of your donation goes to these funds.