The external website programme
The digital communications team is currently focusing resource on a strategic programme that will improve the core external-facing website, the external website programme (EWP). This programme sits as a high priority within the business transformation portfolio (BTP).
The aim of the external website programme is to standardise, simplify and consolidate the design and content of the University’s core external-facing website.
In order to progress the external website programme in a timely manner our capacity to deliver other change has been reduced. We will provide resource to other change initiatives in order of priority, with first priority given to other BTP initiatives requiring expertise from digital communications.
The digital communications team also supports and maintains the existing University website. Support and maintenance requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked FAO digital communications.
Submit an idea
If you have an idea for a digital project, please submit your proposal to the business transformation board (BTB).
External website programme board
The external website programme board (EWPB) exists to manage the projects required in order to complete the programme of external website projects.
The board will hold the digital communications team to account, and provide resource for the projects which make up the EWP.
The EWPB will:
- Allocate resources to projects within the programme;
- Monitor project status;
- Provide portfolio status updates to the Business Transformation Board and the ICT Strategy and Planning Group;
- Evaluate project and programme outcomes.
Board meetings are help approximately every six weeks, with a break in June and July.
The board membership is:
- Quaestor and Factor (Chair)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Director of Corporate Communications
- Deputy director of Corporate Communications
- Senate Efficiency Review (SER) programme manager
- Head of digital communications
- Head of Business Transformation Portfolio Office