The digital communications team provides creation, support and maintenance of all non-application digital assets and communication channels.
Responsibilities of the digital communications team include:
- backend development and frontend maintenance for the University website
- training, consultancy and support for digital channels
- ensuring web standards are upheld on all digital channels
- managing software tools and accounts across the University
- analysing website data
- disseminating University news, events and research online.
The digital communications team has completed a strategic programme to improve the core external-facing website. This programme was a high priority within the business transformation portfolio (BTP). The aim of the external website programme was to standardise, simplify and consolidate the design and content of the University’s core external-facing website.
The team has now started work on the Academic Schools websites project and will provide resource to other change initiatives with first priority given to other BTP activities requiring expertise from digital communications.
Submit an idea
If you have an idea for a digital project, please submit your proposal to the business transformation board (BTB).
The digital communications team also supports and maintains the existing University website. Support and maintenance requests should be sent to email@example.com and marked FAO digital communications.