Coffee Connect – Find inspiration through conversation!
Meet people and inspire others with your experiences and stories about your own journey through University and beyond. We know that it’s not always easy to connect with others, which is why we have teamed up with the Careers Centre to bring you another round of Coffee Connect.
We’ll take the stress out of networking by making the connection for you - matching you with fellow graduates or students to have relaxed chats over a virtual coffee.
- Fill in our quick application form by 15 March 2021. We need to know what you studied, your current industry and what you’re interested in so we can find you the best possible match.
- All mentoring relationships will be made through Saint Connect, St Andrews’ global, online community for students, alumni and friends of the University. If you do not currently have a Saint Connect account, please join the platform to enable you to participate in Coffee Connect.
- We’ll use your application to connect you with a student or graduate with a similar background or interest.
- We’ll alert you when you’ve been matched with your mentor/mentee. Your connection can then be found on Saint Connect selecting “Mentoring Relationships” from the Mentoring tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- You’ll have a month to reach out and initiate a friendly, casual conversation over coffee!
The deadline for applications is Monday 15 March 2021.
Please remember that this is just the beginning – there's no science behind making a connection that will have all the answers to your questions or be able to offer you an opportunity straight away. Be sure to reflect on your Coffee Connect chat, use Saint Connect to grow your network and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for help!