It’s amazing how time flies, and how easy it is to lose touch with friends from university.
Thankfully, the Alumni Office is on hand to help former students get back in contact with their old friends. We can either invite on your behalf, or perhaps you’d like to arrange a get-together in St Andrews or elsewhere.
Whether it’s 5 years, 10 years or 50 years since you left St Andrews, the Alumni Office is here to help.
How to plan a reunion
- Who would you like to reunite? A particular year group, subject, hall of residence or a mutual interest group? Contact the Alumni Office and we’ll help reach your audience.
- When would you like to meet? With alumni spread far and wide across the globe, people might need a few months’ notice to plan their journeys - at least six months is advisable.
- Where will the reunion take place? St Andrews is often the preferred venue, but there’s no reason you can’t get a group of people together somewhere a little more convenient for you all. Bear in mind that the number of attendees may fluctuate right up until the day itself; if possible, choose a venue with a flexible booking policy.
- What form will your reunion take? A simple get together, a meal, or a weekend of events?
At any stage of your planning, please contact the Alumni Office and we’ll do our best to support your Reunion. Due to Data Protection legislation, we can’t share anyone’s contact information with you, but we can contact people on your behalf.
In order to assist you with your plans, the Alumni team will need to know:
- Name of lead organiser
- Group size and theme (year/subject/team/accommodation etc)
- Date(s) of Reunion
- Any special activities
Halls of residence
- Bobby Jones 40th Anniversary Reunion - 27-30 July
- The '67 Club - Oct/Nov
- Mermaids Centenery - 3-5 Nov
Contact the Alumni Relations team if you require further details