Covid Rapid Response Team (CRRT)
The University provides staff and students with help and support related to Coronavirus incidents. This is provided through a dedicated team, the Covid Rapid Response Team (CRRT), which is fronted by the St Andrews Covid Helpdesk.
- The CRRT is available 9am until 9pm, 7 days a week.
- The CRRT manage the firstname.lastname@example.org email account.
- The CRRT also manage the Coronavirus helpline on +44 (0)1334 46 4146.
Please contact us by phone or email if you:
- are experiencing symptoms that may be Covid-19
- have been contacted by the NHS Test and Protect tracing team
- have tested positive for Covid-19
- have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19
- are currently self-isolating for any reason
- are seeking help booking a Covid-19 test
- want to confirm the latest University guidance on travel.
The CRRT works closely with NHS Test and Protect. Some of the information we collect from students and staff will be shared with them to ensure the best guidance is deployed as rapidly as possible.
With careful attention to confidentiality, information flows in many directions within the University to ensure all frontline staff have essential details and appropriate actions can be taken as quickly as possible.
All students are required to follow the University's Covid Code.
- If you wish to report an alleged breach of the Covid Code by a student or students email the Student Discipline Officer on email@example.com. If the breach is currently occurring, phone the Security and Response Team on +44 (0)1334 46 8999.
- If you wish to express concern regarding the mental health or general wellbeing of an individual student currently in isolation email Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to discuss issues regarding isolation within Halls of Residence or University-managed properties email Residential and Business Services on email@example.com.
- If you are a member of the public wishing to discuss a general concern, email the University's Community Engagement and Social Responsibility Office, Lesley Caldwell, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRRT is managed by Chris Lusk (Head) and Paloma Paige (Deputy Head) and two team leaders with the support of several part-time staff.