Our Alumni newsletter 'Classics News' is an annual publication (relaunched in December 2015) designed to keep our former students and staff more closely in touch with current events in the School.
- Classics News: Autumn/Winter 2016 (PDF, 727 KB)
- Classics News: Autumn/Winter 2015 (PDF, 323 KB)
- Classics News: Autumn 2012 (PDF, 406 KB)
- Classics News: Summer 2009 (PDF, 473 KB)
- Classics News: Summer 2008 (PDF, 3,959 KB) , first edition
The School of Classics is working with the Careers Centre to produce information for current students which will help them with their career planning.
Research has shown students are most interested in experiences of students and alumni from their academic School, so we are building up a resource of profiles where students and alumni share their experiences of internships, volunteering, graduate job hunting etc. This is information is presented through the Careers Centre website and is linked to on webpages for current and prospective students on the School of Classics website.
We would be delighted if you would consider completing the relevant form:
- News - The School of Classics news page.
- Current Postgraduate Students - Profiles of students conducting research in the School.
- Alumni and Development - Links to information for all university alumni, including Alumni clubs and networks and Alumni events.