The Careers Centre has curated this series of resources to help you approach your next interview with a feeling of preparedness and calm. Connect with a careers adviser if you have any questions about the advice collected in them.
In the coming weeks and months, we expect employers to increase their use of telephone and video interviews so we have included several sources of advice about these.
Our online Interview Simulator allows you to choose interview questions from a large bank, then record and play back your answers by video or audio.
To improve your interview skills and performance, consider taking part in a Practice Interview with a careers adviser and/or attend an Interview Skills session. Both of these can be booked on CareerConnect.
- Careers Centre
- Prospects – How to prepare for an interview
- TargetJobs – How to deal with job interview nerves
- TargetJobs – Dress for success at your graduate job interviews
- Careers Centre Practice Interviews - book online through CareerConnect
- Interview Simulator
- Graduates First
- Prospects - Interview questions
- Prospects – 7 good questions to ask at an interview
- TargetJobs – What questions should you ask in a graduate job interview?
- Prospects – Video interview tips
- TargetJobs – Expert performance tips for Skype and video interviews
- Reed – Video interview tips
- Jobs.ac.uk - How to prepare for Skype and video interviews
- BigInterview – The Ultimate Guide to Acing Video Interviews
- BrightNetwork – What employers look for in a video interview