Academic related work opportunities for research students at the University of St Andrews
Many postgraduate research students seek academic-related work experience – ie tutoring or research assistance – which can boost their employability for both future academic and non-academic posts. There are usually opportunities within the University’s academic schools, the University’s professional service units, eg CAPOD and Student Services.
Access relevant opportunities via CareerConnect:
- Log into CareerConnect
- Choose 'Vacancies' > 'Find Vacancy' from top menu
- Go to taskbar on left of page ('Refine search')
- Choose 'Business Areas' > 'Teaching and Research'
- Choose 'Locations' >'Scotland - East Scotland (Dundee, Tayside, St Andrews, Fife)'
- Choose 'Vacancy Type'>'Part-time jobs for St Andrews PGRs'