Competitions are a great way of gaining experience for your CV and can also provide the opportunity to earn extra cash.
Check this page regularly to see what's new.
A must for aspiring commercial solicitors
- Six legal work experience placements available for each member of the winning team with Barclays Legal, Clifford Chance, Dechert, Mayer Brown, TLT & Travers Smith
- A bespoke suit for each member of the winning team
- Entirely CV blind competition
Dream NEW Scholarships are valued at up to NZD$ 12,500 (approx. 7,000 GBP) each and will allow you to study at one of New Zealand’s highly-ranked, world class universities and tertiary institutions. The scholarship will cover wholly or partially tuition fees for students undertaking a Study Abroad programme in Semester One or Two in 2018 (details vary between the institutions).
Closing date: 1 September 2017
Net Lawman is a legal documents retailer, selling both templates that you can download and edit yourself and personalised contracts that are tailored to your circumstances based on your answers to web-based questionnaires.
Our scholarship awards are designed to help students with start-up costs, whether investment in IT, stationery, business administration or learning tools.
We have two awards each year: One scholarship of £800 (eight hundred British pounds) One scholarship of £500 (five hundred British pounds) In addition, successful applicants will receive legal documents to the value of £250.
Closing date: 31 December 2017
The Relationwise Content Marketing Challenge is an opportunity for you to share your thoughts, knowledge and ideas about business as a young business person. We're particularly interested in how you think the relationship between businesses and the people in them is going to change in the coming years. In our opinion, modern businesses wrongfully believe margins come before people. We want to prove them wrong!
- Write an original piece of content marketing in 1,000 to 2,000 words about the topic 'The benefits of making employees happy' (More information available upon signup)
- Publish it to our online content database.
- Share & promote. The most read and shared piece will win!
- 1st place: Trip to San Francisco + Ticket to Saastr Annual Entrepreneur conference + Internship at Relationwise in London
- Best Content Marketing: Authors of the 10 best articles will co-author our next book, Published by Relationwise.
Closing date: 31 October 2017
We're a fast growing UK startup, founded by entrepreneurs who began starting businesses while still at university. CharlieHR is a software used by 1000s of startups in the UK. The Student Founders Challenge is a competition with a £1000 prize for the best submission from a student entrepreneur (or future entrepreneur!).