You are here: University » CAPOD » Support for staff » Academic/Teaching
Here you will find a range of workshops, resources and services to help you in all aspects of your development. If you have any feedback or suggestions about Academic Staff Development we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Dr Rikard JalkebroAcademic Staff DeveloperCAPOD
Tel: (01334) 467179Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Induction Resource (AIR) - optimised for Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- University new staff induction- Staff essentials- Induction resources
- Passports to Excellence- Research leave- Retirement- Heads of School Toolkit- Heads of School Zone & Forum- Research funding support (RBDC)- Research support
- HR Excellence award- Athena Swan award
- Environmental Facilitator Training
- Vitae Guide to Concordat to Support Career Development of Researchers (PDF, 1,046 KB)
Cookie preferencesTerms and conditionsWebsite helpEdit
© 2019 The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No SC013532.