The University of St Andrews Careers Centre helps students and graduates make decisions about their careers and improve their employability.
The Careers Centre builds strong relationships with employers and alumni to increase the number and quality of:
- internships and other work experience opportunities
- graduate vacancies
- employer events.
If you are an employer looking to recruit St Andrews students and graduates, the Careers Centre can help you raise your profile and connect with the student body through:
- advertising vacancies for graduate opportunities, internships and part-time jobs, free of charge online
- connecting with students to raise awareness of your organisation and meet recruitment targets
- organising recruitment events in St Andrews, including career fairs, workshops and presentations
- virtual events for employers who are unable to visit St Andrews
- three annual career fairs: Law Fair, general Careers Fair, and Science and Technology Careers Fair
- support for international employers, including information on understanding the St Andrews degree classification
- targeted communications and networking events for specific groups of students
- support in accessing and connecting with St Andrews alumni around the world.
For more information about working with the Careers Centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1334 46 2688. More information can also be found on the employers section of the Careers Centre website.