- What happens if the sponsor doesn't pay?
- Credit Control will issue reminders to sponsors for any overdue fees. At the request of students, so that they are immediately aware that their sponsor has not paid their fees, you will be copied in with all correspondence, and will continue to be copied in until fees are paid in full. This alerts you immediately that any unpaid fees by your sponsor may be transferred to your account and you will be asked to make payment in 7 days.
- How can I view my online financial statement?
You can view your financial statement online by logging-in to MySaint on the University website.
- How do I get a tuition fee refund?
- If you think you are entitled to a tuition fee refund, please contact Finance by submitting a question.Â Finance staff will confirm if there is any refund due. Any refund will be returned to the original source of payment.
- How do I get my accommodation refund?
If you think your are entitled to a refund, please contact Student Accommodation Services who will confirm your terms and conditions and your end of contract date. They will advise you if you are due any credit/refund and will update your account. You may be asked to enter your UK bank details onto the system via MySaint in order for the refund to be processed.
- I am stressed about my exams. What can I do?
Speak withÂ Student Services about your concerns, and to discuss strategies on reducing the effect the stress may be having on your exam preparations. Please see our advice and support pages on managing exam stress for further guidance.
- When will I receive my degree certificate if I graduate in absentia?
Further information is found on the graduation web page.