+44 (0)1334 46 7165
Residential Services Manager Evelyn Parker
Deputy Residential Services Manager Sandra Cuthbertson
University Hall is situated directly next to the sports centre, and is a short walk from the various Science buildings on the North Haugh.
The building dates back to 1896, and was originally built as an all-female residence.
- Primarily furnished single bedrooms
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Communal areas include a computer room, three commons rooms, games room, music room, two libraries, a senior study room and laundry
- Standard undergraduate contract Starts 10am Saturday 9th September 2017 (excludes Inter semester break when residents will have to vacate from 10am on 23rd December 2017 and return 24th January 2018.
- Spring vacation is on a self-catered basis.
- All bed sizes are single
- Single rooms: 227
- Single en-suite rooms: 4
- Shared rooms: 27
- Shared en-suite rooms: 9
- 19 catered meals per week
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served on weekdays
- Breakfast and lunch on weekends
- Student catering menu
Residence fees 2017-2018
- Catered single: £6,426
- Catered shared: £5,837
It is probable that there will be building work on site for the construction of an extension to University Hall during 2017-2018. The building will be at the back of old wing. Further details will be available in due course.
HMO Licence Numbers: F1962/11, F1963/11